This is the recipe I used on 5th day of Navrati (Indian festival). On 5th day the Bhag was banana so I made those.
|Rice flour||1/3 cup|
- Peel and mash banana in a bowl – I didn’t have the tool to mash so I cutted them very properly
- Mix well with rice flour, maida, sugar, nuts, raisins and water
- Take pan on a stove and 1 tbsp of the mixture and put as a small dumpling
- Cook till it gets brown on a side and turn on other
- When they get ready put a little of ghee on the top
And it’s ready, serve fresh as cold are not tasty.
Here are few helping pictures: