Sorry there has been a problem with your feed.
Today I decided to make something like pizza and as my father wanted egg breakfast I took this oportunity.
|Oil or ghee||1 tsp|
- Peel and cut vegetables in small pieces.
- Put on pan oil or ghee and add vegetables on a small medium flame and stir every minute.
- Put eggs into a small pot and add grated cheese, salt, pepper and any masala you like.(I use garam masala.)Mix.
- When the vegetables are golden spread them evenly and add the mix.
- Put the cover on top and wait for 3 minutes.
- Turn it on other side when it gets golden.
- Spread some lefted cheese on top and cover for few minutes.
- When it is ready you can use some ketchup.
Here are few pictures