As I said in my previous post; whenever my mom doesn’t want to cook she buys some meat for me and I make all the cooking.
This time she got some buff meat for my meat sauce. Sadly after cooking it turned out that there is almost no meat so it turned out to be more onion sauce. Anyway I’m writing here a recipe for improved buffalo sauce.
A recipe for 7 servings:
|buff meat||300 gram|
|chili||2 small pieces|
|chili powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|cooking oil||for frying|
- Cut meat into medium size cubes, onion, capsicum and beans into small cubes. Chop finely garlic and chili. Carrot grate on grater.
- On heated oil fry chili and garlic. After 3 minutes add carrot.
- Add enough oil for carrot to soak it. When golden put aside to another pot.
- Now fry meat and when it’s good add onion. Fry till golden. When ready mix together with carrot in a pot.
- Put it on fire and cover. Add salt. Stir from time to time and add sweet pepper.
- After few minutes add beans. Keep stirring.
- When the sauce had let out juice add spices.
- If there is not enough juice add water and if needed thicken with flour.
- Let it boil for few minutes. And it’s ready.
Serve with pasta.