Samsara is to see the mistakes of others.
- Judge not, and you will not be judged.
- For a judgment you judge will judge you; and they will measure you with a measure that you measure.
- Why do you see the splinter in the eye of your brother, and the beams in your own eyes do you not see?
- Or how can you tell your brother: Let me remove the splinter from your eye when the beam is [stuck] in your eye?
- A hypocrite, first throw the beam out of your eye, and then you will see to remove the splinter of your brother’s eye.
- Do not give to the dogs what is holy, and give your pearls before the pigs, so they should not stump on them, and turning, they have not torn you.