Green peas are one of the widely available vegetables in India.
Seasonally fresh, then dried. A grain sauce is a topic for families with small children who are not used to ubiquitous chili in Indian cuisine. Best in the set with potatoes – fried, fried, boiled … who likes it. We like to have a bit mild, a bit spicy on the plate, hence the suggestion of spicy potatoes. The sauce will work well in both chicken and vegetarian versions.
|chicken chest||200 gram|
|fresh green peas||1 kg|
|oyster mushroom||250 gram|
|fenugreek seeds||small pinch|
|fennel seeds||big pinch|
|black cumin seeds||big pinch|
|tej patata leaf||1 piece|
- Peel peas, cut woody parts from cauliflower legs and cut into slices, boil together with a large pinch of salt – can be in pressure cooker.
- Flower part of the cauliflower cut and few nice leaves leave aside for frying.
- After opening the pressure cooker, add the cauliflower flower, bring it to the boil again without closing the pot and turn it off in a hot decoction.
- Left leaves of cauliflower cut fine. Oyster mushrooms cleanse and cut into strips about 1 cm thick.
- Cut chicken meat into thick cubes.
- Put fat pieces of chicken into the pan,with skin. When a bit of fat appears, add fenugreek seeds. Stir on medium heat for about 1 minute (until the color slightly dims), making sure it does not burn. Add fennel seeds and stir.
- After about a minute and a half, add the remaining meat, salt and fry adding some oil, if there i s no fat. Meat can not be dry, but it should not swim in oil.
- When the meat is no longer bloody, add the remaining spices and chopped garlic.
- Separately, fry the mushrooms in a small amount of oil, stir to a golden color.
- Mushrooms combine with meat, also add chopped cauliflower leaves. Fry together a moment, stir and finally add boiled pea with cauliflower together with the decoction. Bring together to boil while stirring.