Today as I had to make dinner, I thought of what to do. Mom told me to, again, make noodles which I made yesterday. And I said ‘No, it must be something new’. As I’m specialist at noodles I mostly do them. But this time I thought to make something I wanted but mom was against. Pancaces! And of course it needed some sauce and because we had lot of cocoa powder left I did chocolate sauce.
A recipe for 3 servings.
|cocoa powder||3 spoon|
- It’s important to mix with water the cocoa, otherways it will be like a jelly with water.
- The dough must be just little thick. The thicker, the harder.
- You can add, to dough, the baking powder but when I added it didn’t go well.
Preparation of Pancakes
- In a bowl mix everything well.
- On a dry pan (best is very flat) place the dough. Can be any size. I make many small.
- After a minute of frying on small-medium flame turn on the other side.
- And 1 more minute and ready.
Preparation of chocolate sauce
- To the small pot put water and boil.
- Add cocoa powder and mix well, keeping on fire.
- After a minute add ghee or butter and mix.
- Add sugar, mix and boil.
Serve together any way you like. I ate them with sisters by pouring chocolate on top of many or by dumping pancakes inside a pot.